This practical training session aims to provide an understanding of data management procedures using the MS Access service user database. This includes how it is applied in practice and its importance for organisations holding personal information on their service users and volunteers.
Who is this aimed at?
Anyone who has a degree of/overall responsibility for administration, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting on projects and activities. It is also useful for others who want to broaden their understanding of these areas. Organisations’ volunteers are also welcome to attend the training if they are interested in gaining admin and projects’ assistance skills.
What will I take away?
- Understanding of the importance of handling data efficiently and importance of accuracy in data entry.
- Understanding of the importance of data integrity and how it could save you time and effort when using a centrally data managed application.
- Understanding of the monitoring and evaluation basics, and applying it in practice in service user data management application.
- Knowledge and skills to develop data management, reporting and consistency across projects and activities.
- Knowledge of Data Protection procedures in storing information securely
Register here: https://crm.hcvs.org.uk/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=35