Peer support long term conditions grants round 5 is open to community organisations, registered charities, registered CIC’s and social enterprises can apply for up to £4,000 to deliver Peer Support projects for residents in the City & Hackney NHS catchment area to:
• Support people to understand their long-term condition better
• Support and motivate people to better manage their own health
• Support and motivate people to make long term lifestyle and behaviour changes to their diet and/or levels of exercise
• Support people to be proactively involved in drawing up their own care plans
• Support people to get the best from the healthcare system.
• Help people to develop ongoing support networks.
For more information please click here for guidance and for the application form.
To book onto the How to Apply Session click here