Are you a frontline worker that offers regular advice and support to children and young people in Hackney?
- Frontline staff and volunteers – Would you like to improve your practitioner skills and access support in a peer to peer setting?
- Managers -Would you like your staff to receive regular casework supervision and work with service users (aged 5 – 30)?
Hackney CVS aims to increase understanding of children’s mental health, reduce staff stress and improve workers skills.
Nominate your staff to:
- Attend a 90mins. taster session from September 2017
- Attend five paid for casework supervision sessions (90 mins per session)
- Access Casework Training for Line Managers
- Book a free place on the Youth Mental Health First Aid Training