Hackney CVS Associate membership is free to all voluntary and community sector organisations operating in Hackney and provides the following membership benefits:
- access to resource area (computers and printing facilities);
- up to 3 hours a week of the small meeting room for free (subject to availability);
- access to free printing facility* (*30 black/white A4 pages) at our reception;
- discounted rates on our room hire (members rate);
- priority booking to our training sessions and events (some training sessions will be exclusive to associate members);
- access to a wealth of resources and knowledge base in Health and Social Care sector.
We are also in the process of creating a directory for Hackney voluntary and community sector and need some information about your organisation.
The information you provide will be held on Hackney CVS database and will be used:
- to help us understand your needs;
- to keep you informed of relevant events and developments;
- to build up a better picture of the voluntary and community sector activity in Hackney.
If you would like your organisation to become an associate member of Hackney CVS, please fill in the membership form by clicking on the link below.