HSCF is a network of voluntary and community sector groups with an interest in Health and Social Care. The network is open to any interested individuals or groups.
The Forum aims to ensure that:
- the Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) perspective is heard in the Health and Social Care planning and commissioning of services in City and Hackney;
- that we have accountable and supported VCS representatives in Health and Social Care planning and commissioning meetings in City and Hackney;
- that Health and Social Care VCS groups have opportunities to network and to share good practice in City and Hackney;
- that Health and Social Care VCS groups have access to quality information on local and national policy, planning and funding that will assist them to deliver quality services to Hackney residents.
Would you like to be an HSCF representative?
We are grateful to our representatives, who go to meetings to take forward the views of the Forum and special interest groups. If you are interested in joining us please get in touch with Katie or Jackie > t: 020 7923 1962
Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
HSCF facilitates SIGs arranged around the following areas to ensure representation and influence on key health and social care issues for Hackney residents:
- learning disability;
- mental health;
- older people/disabled people;
- sexual health;
- user led initiatives
- welfare reform in partnership Job Centre Plus and Hackney Advice Forum.