Who should attend?
New or existing managers with responsibility for developing and/or improving fundraising strategy for their area of responsibility or their organisation. Participants will need to have a minimum of one year’s work experience in fundraising.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Develop a fundraising strategy for your organisation/area of responsibility
- Identify and use the financial information required to build your strategy
- Choose from a range of tools and techniques to analyse past performance to inform future activities
- Identify and evaluate the best fundraising sources for your organisation and integrate specific forms of fundraising into your plan
- Differentiate the resource implications of your various fundraising methods and identify the human and other resource requirement for the successful implementation of your strategy.