What is the Health Spot?
A dedicated part of Hackney Central Library filled with more than 500 specialist books offering support and guidance about your health and happiness. The Health Spot books cover a wide range of wellbeing topics - all the advice you need to help you change your lifestyle, improve your health and boost your mood. The Health Spot offers hundreds of practical ideas about how to be happy, healthy and active.
The Health Spot will host a programme of activities on the first Tuesday of each month, highlighting a different health theme. All Health Spot activities link with local groups and services so if you have enjoyed the taster in the library, you can join the local group/service.
Aims of the Health Spot
To raise awareness of health and wellbeing in Hackney.
· Disseminate information on health & wellbeing.
· Interact with residents on relevant and priority health and wellbeing issues.
· Create a space to bring together health practitioners with residents.
· Create a debate looking at behaviour, perceptions and attitudes on health issues.
· Influence a better future of health and wellbeing for Hackney residents
This month's publicity will be confirmed
If you want your health service/advice/support advertised in Health Spot email Matt Clack: email@example.com
Next deadline: TBC